Saturday, June 27, 2015

Chess as a (former?) Evil Construct

          Many people enjoyed playing checkers as a child leaving chess the next daunting game to master but  after learning how to play chess and realizing its difficulty in bringing about interesting and challenging games, I came across the idea that maybe there is more behind the game of chess than what most realize. Meaning I believe something more sinister lies behind the creation of the game. Luckily I have pondered over much of the concept of chess being evil and wish to share what I have found.

          I learned how to play chess while trying to find something to do after being admitted into a mental facility. The idea of chess always interested me greatly and it was the perfect opportunity to learn to play the game once more as I had only lightly played before. Little did I know I was being initiated into something much bigger than myself. 

         Having recently started developing a psychic sense, one of the clearest and first voices I ever heard was that of what I believe to be a malevolent chess master. From here I started to inspect the validity of chess being evil. I was incredibly intimidated at first, but I realized chess was a real game, something I could learn to master and the voice a being I would have to learn to live with. Many will probably believe the voice to be unreal or imaginary but I did see and feel the manifestations which were arising from me meeting this being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment