Wednesday, July 1, 2015

End of the world?

Many people are dying and no one seems to know whats going on so I would like to explain my side of the story.

I grew up and was raised a "family" kid. I had a good life until I ran into some trouble in high school with some what are  considered "lower dimensional entities". I was very young around 16. The emotional thought forms which attracted the lower dimensional entities  got picked up by people who had accepted dense lower thought-forms either with or without knowing. After experiencing being abused by the animal body, I learned of the plot to make people share energy with the animal body(s) in unhealthy ways causing death. I figured out a way to combat these tactics and survived and am surviving after being almost killed many times.

After figuring out how to combat the animal body, I figured I had survived almost being killed by a very powerful demon twice.I realized I wasn't the only one being tricked into doing something like that and decided to do something about it. Little did I know there were more powerful demons watching trying to guide me to my death.

There is indeed a plot to destroy the entire planet. It is also true that there is a power needed to destroy an entire planet that is being met and that must be dealt with. Good thing I figured out many different ways to defeat and combat physical demons.

Many people feel the world is ending. It is still a fluctuating subject  but the possibility is there. Many people and places are being tied into a wide-scale death being planned for the human race and not many know what to do.

The truth is my city is the base for the most evil men on the planet perpetrating many chaotic and disastrous plans for the future. Luckily many people in the city are actively fighting these beings. I will always hold true that my plans could have saved everyone if I had gotten the help at a proper time implying that the situation is looking grim. I think everyone on the planet is somehow affected by what has been done to the city and I have been able to hold it up along with many people who helped on the way.

I still feel there is hope for the planet as I myself will never give in to something horrid and evil as to what is being done to the planet as I don't think anyone else will. And what is being done is beings are purposely hurting the animal body to harm the emotional body of humans causing them to vibrate at a slower rate causing children and adults to hurt themselves and others. I have much knowledge and methods to combating this evil but I must meet with those who are willing to help.

Many do not agree because their fucking retards and do not know how to see correctly the ways in which these events were brought about. The one who is wildly flailing and missing the goal completely. I chose to pin the female in because I do not in way shape or fashion agree with absolutely anyone who thinks I is in any way good to let me die or to ignore the help I had to offer when the time was then. I know my limits and what I could accomplish under what circumstances, too bad everyone missed the opportunities. Anyway there is an ending for the world projected for the future and many of information as to how is found in my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment