Sunday, July 12, 2015

Monkey kingdom

I couldn't help but feel compassion for the animals of the earth after all I and the human race has collectively done to the planet. This movie really has motivated me to step up my efforts in helping the human and animal races of the planet by being more active and. There is a depth to this knowledge that many won't find but I feel compelled to share anyway. The movie is filled with many moments of nature and animal collectives that have really opened my eyes once again to the beauty of nature. I am glad to still be considered part of the animal and human race. There are a lot of problems to overcome but I still feel it is possible to save the planet. In the eyes of Rorschach, much of the spiritual affairs of the planet have become perverted causing much destruction to the planet and children. I hope we can all fix this.

I did leave the movie early though because I felt a great urge to leave the rest of the movie for the children and others who would watch at their own times. Enough time for myself has been spent watching movies and shows it does get old but the vision remains clear in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment